Curved Stair Lifts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
There are countless companies in the Greater Philadelphia area that claim to make homes more accessible with curved stairlifts and other custom stair lifts. However, the leading source to purchase or rent custom stairlifts for those living in Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Chester County, Delaware County and the surrounding areas is 101 Mobility of Greater Philadelphia. There is no job that is too complex for us to accommodate, and our team is truly passionate about the work we perform.
At 101 Mobility, all the members of our staff have the necessary experience and knowledge related to the equipment we sell. From your initial phone call to our company, all the way until after your installation is complete, you’ll be blown away by the level of professionalism and service you receive.
When you need to be able to travel continuously up and down numerous different staircase paths, including those that feature turns and curves, custom curved stairlifts from 101 Mobility are what you need. There are numerous reasons for you to get your curved stair lift from our company including:
- Safe and easy travel up and down the stairs
- Custom fit to almost any staircase without major modification to any walls
- The ability for a stairlift rental or the freedom to purchase
- Your equipment is backed by 101 Mobility’s One-Year Limited Service Warranty in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty
High-Quality Indoor Curved Stair Lifts
As the most trusted stair lift company throughout Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Chester County, Delaware County, and the surrounding areas, 101 Mobility only offers the highest-quality equipment for customer. The Bruno Elite Indoor Curved stair lift is the ideal curved stair lifts for homeowners across the Greater Philadelphia area. This stairlift promises a smooth ride with soft starts and stops along with many other great features.
These features include:
- A weight capacity of 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Armrest rocker switch for simple operation
- Two wireless remotes for remote control
- Offset swivel seat for easy boarding and exiting on top landing
- Charging stations at the top and bottom; optional mid-park charge station for longer climbs
- Painted rail with covered gear rack for smooth appearance
- Manual flip-up arms, seat, and footrest for extra space
- Seat belt for extra safety measures
- Safety sensors for obstruction detection
- Onboard diagnostics for easy service
- Battery-operated system for extended use during power outage
- Made in the USA
- Comes backed by 101 Mobility’s One-Year Limited Service Warranty, which is in addition to manufacturer’s warranty
Additionally, other available product options include:
- Power swivel seat
- Power folding footrest
- Larger seat pad — 21.5” wide x 16” deep (546 mm x 406 mm)
- Larger footrest — 12” long x 11” wide (305 mm x 279 mm)
- Top or bottom park position
- Upholstery customization — Six different shade selections and two different fabric selections for added style
- Optional vinyl colors: Brown, Maroon, Charcoal, Olive
- Optional leather colors: Burgundy
- Optional custom color if fabric is supplied
To learn more about custom stairlifts from 101 Mobility of Greater Philadelphia, contact us today!
Contact Our Team – We Are Happy To Be Of Service!