Stairlift Rental Options to Fit Every Need & Every Budget
Maybe you are recovering from an operation and need a temporary stairlift to help you get up and down the stairs, or perhaps you have an elderly relative staying at your house for only a couple of months — in both cases and many more, a stairlift rental is the perfect solution.
101 Mobility of Greater Philadelphia is the leading provider of short-term and long-term rental products for all of your mobility needs. Our Philadelphia location serving Bucks County, Montgomery County, Delaware County, and Chester County is currently offering three custom stairlift and commercial stairlift options that include:
- Short-term Rentals: Allows residential and commercial customers to rent and use our accessibility options for a temporary period of time. Contact us to learn more about what qualifies as “short-term” and if this option will satisfy your needs.
- Rent to Own Solutions: Best solution for customers that may want to purchase their mobility solution later on if they foresee a longer-term needed
- Event Rentals: All types of events and applications may need a temporary accessibility solution, and that’s where our event rentals are ideal.
101 Mobility may be located right outside of Philadelphia; however, we are available to New Jersey customers as well. If you or your business is located in Camden County, Burlington County, or even Mercer County, our rental products and programs are for you too! For more information on our service areas, please give us a call, and someone will be happy to answer your questions.
About Our Rental Programs
Renting from 101 Mobility is the smartest choice for homeowners and commercial entities when they are looking for a stairlift, wheelchair ramp, or patient lift for only a flexible period of time.
Let’s take a look at how our rental programs work.
- Free In-Home Evaluation: Our 101 Mobility experts will come out to your Philadelphia, Bucks County, Montgomery County, Chester County, or Delaware County property to help you decide which rental solution will fit your needs and budget best.
- Professional Installation: After a decision is made, your stairlift, wheelchair ramp, or patient lift will be professionally installed by one of our trusted installation experts.
- Mobility Product Removal: When you are done using your mobility rental, just give 101 Mobility a call, and one of our service technicians will be out in a few days to remove it.
- Extend Rental Period or Purchase: If you find that you need your mobility product for longer than the rental period, that’s no problem at all. We have many extended options and will make sure you get the best deal.
All of the rental programs available through 101 Mobility were created at the convenience of our customers. Dave Myers, 101 Mobility company owner, is dedicated to helping all people live their best life and maintain their freedom and accessibility from the comfort of their own homes. Rest assured that every team member you come across at 101 Mobility always has your best interest in mind.
Whether you live in the Philadelphia area, or neighboring New Jersey communities of Mercer County, Burlington County, or Camden County, 101 Mobility is ready to help find the perfect rental solution for you. Call us today to schedule your free consultation.
Contact Our Team – We Are Happy To Be Of Service!